- Owner: Adapta Socios S.L. (hereinafter, “Adapt Partners”)
- Registered address: Paseo de la Castellana nº 180 Bis, planta 1º Derecha, 28046, Madrid
- NIF/CIF: B-88402284
- Public Registry: Mercantile Registry of Madrid, Volume 39271, Folio 210, Section 8, Page M-697538
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Phone: 91 224 03 33
3.- OBLIGATION TO PROVIDE PERSONAL DATA
4.- PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED ON THE WEBSITE
The personal data that may be collected by Adapta Socios on the Website are the following:
- Telephone number;
- Full personal or fiscal mailing address;
5.- PURPOSE OF PROCESSING USER DATA BY ADAPTA SOCIOS:
- Manage, process and respond to requests, requests, incidents or queries from the User.
- Sending of commercial communications through telematic or conventional means about Adapta Socios.
6.- LEGITIMATION BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING OF USER DATA BY ADAPTA SOCIOS.
- 6.1. Identification of Users who contact Adapta Socios
- 6.2. Respond to questions raised in the contact forms:
- 6.3. Address the exercise of Users’ rights
7.- TO WHOM WILL THE USER DATA BE SHARED?
- Public Administrations in the cases provided by law.
- Courts and Tribunals in the cases provided by law.
- The State Security Forces and Bodies in the cases provided by law.
- Companies that are part of the Adapta Socios group for internal administrative purposes.
- The companies with whom Adapta Socios carries out commercial operations, provided that the processing is necessary for the good purpose of the operation and guarantees, when appropriate, the continuity in the provision of the services offered to the Users.
8.- INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
9.- DATA CONSERVATION
- 9.1. Data provided through contact forms, will be kept for the period necessary to process and respond to your request and, once it is completed, during the limitation period for legal actions arising from the aforementioned request.
- 9.2. Data used to attend to the exercise of User rights, will be kept for the period necessary to carry out the right requested by the User and, once said right has been fulfilled, will be kept until the prescription of the eventual responsibilities derived from this treatment.
- 9.3. Data used to send commercial communications, will be processed until the User opposes or revokes their consent.
10.- RESPONSIBILITY OF THE USER
- Guarantees that they are over eighteen (18) years of age and that the data provided by Adapta Socios is true, exact, complete and up-to-date. For these purposes, the User is responsible for the veracity of all the data communicated and will keep the information provided conveniently updated, in such a way that it responds to their real situation.
- Guarantees that you have informed the third parties of whom you provide your data, if you do so, of the aspects contained in this document. Likewise, it guarantees that it has obtained your authorization to provide your data to Adapta Socios for the indicated purposes.
- You will be responsible for false or inaccurate information that you provide through the Website and for direct or indirect damages caused to Adapta Socios or third parties.
11.- EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
- Revoke the consents granted.
- Get confirmation about whether or not Adapta Socios is processing personal data concerning the User.
- Access your personal data.
- Rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Request the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Obtain from Adapta Socios the limitation of data processing when any of the conditions set forth in the data protection regulations are met.
- Request the portability of the data provided by the User in those cases provided for in the regulations.