In order to comply with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce and, in particular, its article 10, the following legal notice is made available to the user .
The access, navigation and use of the website https://adaptasocios.dominioprogramas.es (hereinafter, the “ Website”) imply the tacit and unreserved acceptance of all the stipulations of this legal notice, having the same validity and effectiveness as any contract concluded in writing and signed.
Its observance and compliance will be enforceable with respect to any person who accesses, browses or uses the Website. If you do not agree with the exposed conditions, do not access, browse or use them.
- Owner: Adapta Socios S.L. (hereinafter, “Adapt Partners”)
- Registered address: Paseo de la Castellana nº 180 Bis, planta 1º Derecha, 28046, Madrid
- NIF/CIF: B-88402284
- Public Registry: Mercantile Registry of Madrid, Volume 39271, Folio 210, Section 8, Page M-697538
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Phone: 91 224 03 33
El presente aviso legal regula el acceso, navegación y utilización del Sitio Web, por medio del cual informamos a los usuarios acerca de sus derechos y obligaciones en relación con los contenidos mostrados en los mismos, los logotipos y marcas utilizadas, así como de las responsabilidades que pueden derivarse de su uso.
El acceso al Sitio Web es gratuito salvo en lo relativo al coste de la conexión a través de la red de telecomunicaciones suministrada por el proveedor de acceso contratado por los usuarios. La finalidad del Sitio Web es, principalmente, la de presentar a la sociedad Adapta Socios, S.L.
A este respecto, los servicios que presta Adapta Socios son aquellos relacionados con la promoción, gestión y administración de activos inmobiliarios, así como el asesoramiento patrimonial y alternativo. Dichos servicios profesionales de Adapta Socios tendrán el precio que se determine en el correspondiente contrato, y en ningún caso se ofrecen o prestan a través del Sitio Web.
Sin perjuicio de lo anterior, Adapta Socios se reserva el derecho a modificar la presentación, configuración y contenido del Sitio Web, así como el presente aviso legal por lo que se recomienda a los usuarios revisarlo de forma constante. El acceso y/o utilización del Sitio Web tras la entrada en vigor de sus modificaciones o cambios suponen la aceptación de los mismos.
3- INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Adapta Socios is the owner or, as the case may be, has the corresponding licenses over the intellectual, industrial, image or any other similar property rights on the Website, as well as all the contents offered on it, including , by way of example, but not limitation, photographs, illustrations, logos, brands, graphics, designs, interfaces, or any other information or content included therein.
Users only have a non-exclusive right of use, within a strictly personal scope and with the sole purpose of being able to browse the Website in accordance with this legal notice.
4- RULES OF USE OF THE WEBSITE
4.1. It is not allowed and, therefore, its consequences will be the sole responsibility of the users, the access or use of the Website for illegal or unauthorized purposes, with or without economic purpose. Specifically, and without limitation to this list, it is prohibited:
- (i) use the Website in any way that may cause damage, interruptions, inefficiencies or defects in the operation of the Website or in third-party devices;
- (ii) use the Website for the transmission, installation or publication of any virus, Trojan horse, worm, malicious code or other harmful or illicitly intended files or programs;
- (iii) use the Website to transmit material for advertising or promotional purposes, including spam, chain emails or the like, without the prior express written authorization of Adapta Socios;
- (iv) use the Website in a way that constitutes a violation of any rights of Adapta Socios or third parties;
- (v) use the Website to transmit or publish any material of a defamatory, offensive, racist, vulgar, degrading, pornographic, or obscene or threatening nature or that may annoy, harm or merely affect any person under the Adapta Socios criteria;
- (vi) use the Website to collect personal data from other users;
- (vii) use the Website illegally, against good faith, morality and/or public order;
- (viii) gain unauthorized access to any section of the Website, to other systems or networks connected to them, to any Adapta Socios server or to the services offered through the Website by means of hacking or forgery, extraction of passwords or any other illegitimate means or established in this legal notice;
- (ix) carry out any action that causes a disproportionate or unnecessary saturation in the infrastructure of the Website or in the systems or networks used or owned by Adapta Socios as well as in the systems and networks connected to the Website.
Breach of any of the foregoing obligations by users of the Website may lead Adapta Socios to adopt the appropriate measures protected by law and in the exercise of its legitimate interests.
4.2. Collection of user information, without prejudice to the provisions of clause 8 of this legal notice, as well as in the privacy policies accessible from the Website and that may be applicable at any time, the use of certain services or requests addressed to Adapta Socios are conditioned to the prior completion of the forms on the Website.
All the information provided by the user through the forms of the Website for the above purposes or any other must be truthful. For these purposes, the user guarantees the authenticity of all the data communicated and will keep the information provided to Adapta Socios perfectly updated so that it responds, at all times, to the user’s real situation. In any case, the user will be solely responsible for the false or inaccurate statements made and the damage caused to Adapta Socios or third parties by the information provided.
5- RESPONSIBILITIES AND GUARANTEES
Adapta Socios cannot guarantee the reliability, usefulness or veracity of absolutely all the information contained on the Website, nor the usefulness or veracity of the contents made available to users through them.
Consequently, Adapta Socios does not guarantee nor is it responsible for:
- (i) the continuity of the contents of the Website;
- (ii) the absence of errors in said content;
- (iii) the absence of viruses, Trojans, worms and/or other malicious or technologically harmful components on the Website or on the server that supplies them;
- (iv) the invulnerability of the Website and/or the impossibility of violating the security measures adopted therein;
- (v) the lack of usefulness or performance of the contents of the Website;
- (vi) failures of the Website caused by any type of attack on its servers or those of third-party service providers of Adapta Socios, as well as technical or security failures of the system of any of said providers that prevent the correct operation of the Website;
- (vii) any technical failure of any kind that hinders, delays or prevents the proper functioning of the Website;
- (viii) the damages caused, to himself or to a third party, by any person who violates the conditions, rules and instructions that Adapta Socios establishes on the Website or through the violation of security systems.< /li>
Adapta Socios declares that it has adopted all the necessary measures, within its possibilities and the state of the art, to guarantee the operation of the Website and reduce system errors to a minimum, both from a technical point of view and from the the contents published on the Website.
Adapta Socios will not be responsible for the veracity, integrity or updating of the information published on the Website from sources other than the same, nor for that contained on other platforms linked from the Website.
Adapta Socios reserves the right to suspend, modify, restrict or interrupt, either temporarily or permanently, access, browsing, use, hosting and/or downloading of the content and/or use of services on the Website, with or without prior notification, to users who contravene any of the provisions detailed in this legal notice, without the possibility of demanding compensation for this cause.
6- FORCE MAJEURE
Notwithstanding the foregoing, Adapta Socios will not be responsible for delays or failures that occur in the access, operation and operation of the Website, its Contents and/or Services, as well as for interruptions, suspensions or the malfunction of the same, when they had their origin in faults produced by any situation of force majeure or fortuitous cause.
We will not be responsible for any breach or delay in carrying out any action, when it is due to events that are beyond our reasonable control (“Force Majeure”).
Causes of Force Majeure will include any act, event, lack of exercise, omission or accident that is beyond our reasonable control and among others, the following:
- (i) Strikes, lockouts or other protest measures;
- (ii) Civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist threat or attack, war (declared or not) or threat or preparation for war;
- (iii) Fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or any other natural disaster;
- (iv) Impossibility of using trains, ships, planes, motor transport or other means of transport, public or private;
- (v) Inability to use public or private telecommunications systems;
- (vi) Acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government or public authority.
It will be understood that the aforementioned actions will be suspended during the period in which the Cause of Force Majeure continues, and we will have an extension in the term to comply with them for a period of time equal to the duration of the Cause of Force Majeure. . We will use all reasonable means to end the Force Majeure Event or to find a solution that allows us to fulfill our obligations despite the Force Majeure Event.
7- USER SERVICE
Users have at their disposal the user service through which Adapta Socios will attend to queries, complaints and suggestions raised by them.
Users can access customer service through the following contact e-mail:
Adapta Socios will respond to complaints or inquiries as soon as possible and, in any case, within a maximum period of one (1) month.
8- PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
9- SAFEGUARD CLAUSE
All the clauses or extremes of this legal notice must be interpreted independently, not being affected the rest of the clauses in case one of them has been declared null by judicial sentence or firm arbitration resolution. The affected clause or clauses will be replaced by another or others that preserve the effects pursued by this legal notice.
10- APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
Access to and use of the Website will be governed and interpreted in accordance with Spanish law.
In the event that any conflict or discrepancy arises in the interpretation and/or application of the legal notice, the competent Courts will be those provided by the applicable legal regulations, and if permitted, all litigation will be submitted to the Courts and Courts of the city of Madrid.
Online dispute resolution in consumer matters in accordance with Art. 14.1 of Regulation (EU) 524/2013: The European Commission provides an online dispute resolution platform that is available at the following link:
Last update: 08 /03/2022