Access and navigation on the Website, and acceptance of the banner corresponding to cookies and their configuration imply acceptance of the terms and conditions contained in this Cookies Policy.
In any case, we inform you that Adapta Socios is responsible for said Cookies and for the treatment of the data obtained through them, deciding on the purpose, content and use of the treatment of the information collected. In addition, this Website does not install our Cookies on Users’ devices until they have accepted their installation.
1.- What is meant by a Cookie?
Cookies are files that contain small amounts of information that are downloaded to the user’s device when they visit a web page, associating themselves only with an anonymous user and their device and sometimes provide evidence that allows access to the user’s personal data.
Cookies are essential for the operation of the Internet, their main purpose is to recognize the user each time they access the Website, allowing, in addition to improving quality, offering better use of it, personalizing services that are offered in this and offering the user information that is of interest or that may be of interest, in attention to the use made of those. In any case, the User may access the configuration of their browser to modify and/or block the installation of Cookies sent from the Website, without this preventing access to the contents.
3.- Types and purposes of the cookies used
- Own: Those that are sent to the editor itself that provides the service requested by the user.
- Third party: They are not managed by the editor, but by a third party who is the one who manages the data obtained through Cookies.
- Session: remain during access and navigation on the site, they are deleted once the user leaves the Website.
- Permanent: They remain stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period of time defined by the person responsible for the Cookie.
4.- Cookies used on the Website
- Identify the user session to keep it active during navigation.
- Identify the user session to avoid possible attacks and request forgery.
- Identify the user’s cookie settings.
- Identify the server used by the user.
- Configuring web firewall security.
- Verify the connection with the servers (in these cases these cookies may be from third parties, but they will always have the purpose described).
- Optimize response time on the web with the cache function.
|_grecaptcha||Adaptapartners.com||This cookie is used to distinguish between humans and bots. This is beneficial for the website, in order to make valid reports on the use of your website.||Permanent|
|_GRECAPTCHA||Google.com||This cookie is used to distinguish between humans and bots. This is beneficial for the website, in order to make valid reports on the use of your website.||179 days|
|rc::a||Google.com||This cookie is used to distinguish between humans and bots. This is beneficial for the website, in order to make valid reports on the use of your website.||Permanent|
|rc::b||Google.com||This cookie is used to distinguish between humans and bots.||Session|
|rc::c||Google.com||This cookie is used to distinguish between humans and bots.||Session|
|rc::d-15#||Google.com||This cookie is used to distinguish between humans and bots.||Permanent|
|__utm.gif||google-analytics.com||Google Analytics tracking code that records details about the visitor’s browser and computer.||Session|
|__utma||adaptapartners.com||Collects data on the number of times a user has visited the website, as well as the dates of the first and last visit. Used by Google Analytics.||2 years|
|__utmb||adaptapartners.com||Records a timestamp with the exact time the user accessed the website. Used by Google Analytics to calculate the duration of a visit to the website.||1 day|
|_utmc||adaptapartners.com||Records a timestamp with the exact time the user accessed the website. Used by Google Analytics to calculate the duration of a visit to the website.||Session|
|_utmt||adaptapartners.com||Used to speed up the speed of requests to the server.||1 day|
|__utmv||adaptapartners.com||Saves user-defined tracking parameters for use in Google Analytics.||1 day|
|__utmz||adaptapartners.com||Collects data on the origin of the user, the search engine used, the link clicked and the search term used. Used by Google Analytics.||6 months|
5.- User configuration to avoid Cookies
- If you’re using Microsoft Internet Explorer, you’ll find the option in the Tools > Internet Options > Privacy > Setting. To learn more visit this link: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/block-or-allow-Cookies and http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how -to-manage-Cookies-in-internet-explorer-9.
- If you’re using Firefox, you’ll find the option in the Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies. To find out more, visit this link: http://support.mozilla .org/es/kb/enable-and-disable-Cookies-that-we-sites.
- If you are using Chrome, in the Options section > Advanced Options > Privacy. To learn more visit this link: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl =en
- If you use Opera, in the Security and Privacy option, you can configure the browser. To learn more visit: this link: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/ en-ES/cookies.html
- If you use Safari you will find the option in the Preferences/Privacy menu. To know more visit: this link: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=es_ES< /a>
- If you are using Microsoft Edge, under Settings and more > Settings > Privacy, search and services. To learn more visit this link: https://support.microsoft.com/search/results?query=cookies+Microsoft+Edge&isEnrichedQuery=true
6.- Cookies on mobile devices
7.- Information regarding your data
8.- Modifications of the Cookies Policy
This Cookies Policy could be modified based on legislative or regulatory requirements, or in order to adapt said policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection. Therefore, users are advised to visit it periodically. When significant changes occur in this Cookies Policy, users will be notified via email.